Actualités  •  Actus des entreprises

Pill No. 1 Tax compliance by Mazars

PILL #1: Do you have technology import contracts? If you have this type of contract, you should check if your company complies with its registration before DIAN or need to make this registration, proceed to consult your advisors to comply with this obligation. What type of import contracts should you register? Technology license agreements, 2. Trademark license agreements, 3. Technical assistance agreements, among others. If you require assistance or advice you can contact us.

The following link you will find all information of your interest:


click here

Partager cette page Partager sur FacebookPartager sur TwitterPartager sur Linkedin

Besoin d'envoyer un colis/document?